27 October 2015

My Bucket List



My bucket list has forever been changing because I've never really sat down and thought about what I actually want to achieve in my life. Today I decided I would really think about things that would make me happy, things I can't do everyday, things that may take me longer to accomplish.

Go Skydiving

Meet my internet friend

Visit at least 10 countries

Write a book

Inspire someone to make or do something

Get married

Release a song

Have children

Go on a road trip around the USA

Ride in a hot air balloon

Go snorkelling

Visit the 7 Wonders Of The World

There may not be many things on this list yet, but I know it will keep growing. This post will constantly be updated so you can see any new things I would like to achieve!
Leave a comment telling me something that's on your bucket list; I'd love to hear about your goals.

 **********
 Jasmine
WishUponThatStar

8 comments:

  1. Really cute bucketlist, I love your blog! x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post! I deffo share a few of the same ones on my bucket list too x
    chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so lovely to check back on in years to come and see what you've achieved :) can't wait to see how it develops!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully i'll achieve them all some day! Thanks x

      Delete
  4. i want to do some of these as well, especially traveling!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world is such a big place, I want to explore it!

      Delete